An opportunity to meet other parents and some of the staff and trustees of Potential Plus UK, in a relaxed and informal setting, to chat about topics of interest.
Log into the festival website. The link to register for this event is on the noticeboard. Please indicate which topics you are interested in
- Supporting children to manage their anxiety
- Activity ideas for curious children
- The world of high learning potential teenagers
- Discussing high learning potential with schools
- Developing social skills
- How parents can support children’s mental health
- Supporting children with remote learning
- Dealing with difficult behaviour
- Parenting bright neurodivergent children
- Supporting hypersensitivities
Potential Plus UK Staff and Trustees
Normally, at Potential Plus UK events, there is an opportunity to socialise with parents and meet Potential Plus UK staff and trustees. Join us online this year to discuss topics of interest in a relaxed, informal online gathering.